Please read and complete the Waiver form prior to registering for your first in-person or on-line class at the studio.
Register for classes by email to email@example.com by 8:00pm the evening prior.
- Complete a COVID-19 self-assessment prior to arriving to ensure a safe environment for all. DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE NOT WELL.
- Arrive 10 minutes before class to settle in. Late arrivals will not be allowed once the doors are closed and the class starts. Thank you for understanding.
- Remove shoes before entering the studio. Wear appropriate clothing suitable for yoga, Pilates and meditation for the comfort of yourself and others.
- Refrain from wearing scents as some people are scent-sensitive.
- Leave cell phones behind or ensure that they are turned off while in the studio.
- Bring your own personal yoga mat, blocks, bolsters, blankets, mask, etc.
- Virtual classes are offered via Zoom. A link to the class with instructions will be provided a day in advance of each class.
- If you are not already set-up on Zoom, ensure that you do so in advance of the class by visiting https://zoom.us/ It’s easy to set-up and it’s free!
- Sign into the session 5-10 minutes in advance. Dress comfortably. Set your mat and other yoga props/improvised props (blocks, strap, blankets, eye mask) up ready to practice. Have your video on and adjust your computer screen so that we can see each other.
Feel free to contact me should you have any other questions. I look forward to meeting you on your mat!